Friday, March 12, 2010

10 Cent Wings at Maloney's

*Update: Maloney's no longer serves 10 cent wings during happy hour, now they offer 1/2 priced drinks and apps.

Yes, you read that right! Maloney's actually has 10 cent wings during their happy hour from 4 - 7pm Monday through Friday. They also offer $1 off all drinks. I think it is safe to say that this is by far the best deal you can find on wings in Denver.

If you have not yet been to Maloney's, I would definitely recommend it. The food there is pretty decent, reasonable priced, and they have a really great selection of beer on tap, which I love. You can get a beer in a pint, or opt for the giant mug of beer... I usually opt for giant size. The restaurant / bar is split up into two rooms, one with a huge bar, booths and some community seating. The other room has a small bar, pool tables, and few high top tables. If nothing else, this is a great place to stop in for a drink.

Now back to the wings... When it comes to wings, I like a challenge, so I ordered 25. They brought them out piled high in a bucket, which was pretty cool. The wings were saucy, meaty and hot... not super hot, but just right. They do a great wing for sure! At ten cents a pop one might think these might be those skimpy wings we've all seen before, but that was not the case at all as I had to take 7 home with me. They're served with ranch and this other wasabi-type dipping sauce, I stuck with the ranch. Unfortunately, no carrots or celery to garnish, but I guess you can't expect much of the extras for the price point.

For more information on Maloney's click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment